2 for 1 cocktails, beautiful vintage clothes and crafts with a background of Cardiff”s hottest DJ talent…and did I mention the free cupcakes? Buffalo is hosting a night of vintage clothes and crafts this Tuesday from 7.30. There will be an eclectic mix of designers including:
- Blind Lemon Vintage : An all round favourite – Edwin Dyson’s menswear collection is a real delight.
- Dollface Vintage: The label that wants you to dress up forever brings another selection of unique and trendy vintage.
- Emilie Michail : Beautiful textile and resin hand made jewellery.
- Kitty’s Corsets: Authentic, custom made corsets and burlesque outfits for all shapes and personalities.
- Kooki Two Bit: Original kooky items – don’t miss the painted pumps.
- Wardrobe Surgeon: A trendy, ethical label that uses recycled clothing and vintage fabrics to create one off garments.
Stalls will disappear around 11, but fashionistas can stay on and enjoy the cocktails as long as their heels will allow…